Friday, January 4, 2008

Cee is back and better than ever

I am off my few week hiatus to bless you with my kind and wise wise words.
Christmas time was awesome minus the 21 hour drive both ways, the doggie vomit, the newly holy roller'd bible lessons, getting snowed in on a friday night, 30 mph winds, and incurable dry skin. I know that sounds like a lot but it really didnt suck, I just like moaning and complaining, its bad, i know
so i rec'd some great presents but at what price??? my favorite pearl earrings are missing and i am convinced that someone broke into my condo and stole them while I went North for xmas. The bf is quick to point out that if this had any validity...surely, other things would be missing and they arent. boo. i misplace stuff and need to pray to st jude
more later
its fryyyyyyyy-daeeeeee
my girl likes to party all the time, party all the time, parrrrttty allllll the time
CEE
PS yes, elle...that was my copy of Chelsey's book. Please send my " eff u bitch, u ruined my book" and " oh thank u so much for replacing a book u ruined and wrapping it up as a psuedo gift"
haha I'm evil tonight

No comments: