Thursday, September 25, 2008

Summertime...and the livin's easy

Yeah, well I guess it's obvious that we took an extended summer break from our blogging, but we're back and ready to share our lives with you again!
SO... UPDATE:
Cee: Still in FL, luckily not too effected by the hurricanes. Dr. BF is working later these days, so her late night hobbies include, more kickball, calling Elle in the evening instead of just the afternoons, and designing bad-ass jewelry and Blair headbands.
Elle: Still in AZ, still selling wine. Still drinking wine. Still hot as hell because apparently Phoenix didn't get the memo that it's suppose to AUTUMN!!! and so it's still like 95 degrees every day. Recent hobbies: considering taking and somewhat studying for the LSATS (maybe), wearing Cee's Blair headbands (lovely), sporting bangs, watching Chelsea Lately.

In the meantime, since I last posted, Cee and I have done Miami and Chicago, I did Vegas, and for the most part, we've been working too much so you haven't missed TOO much, but I'll extend my update later. Welcome back!
xoxo
Elle

No comments: