Thursday, December 13, 2007

Please enjoy the music while your sl*t bag sister is reached

Cee is a little bitter cuz she's giving more blog love than me. Now she's gonna be bitter that I called her bitter... But while lucky Cee gets to be out on a Wednesday night drinking wine, I'm spending 12 hours a day selling it which leaves me slightly less time to blog. I'm on this 12 hours on 12 hours off thing with work right now that's making me wish I could work for overtime.
On the bright side, I have made only 2 target trips this week (who can resist $7 leggings? Not even me who boycotted them for the entire time they've been trendy, but come on, hot leggings and oversized sweaters...)
ANYWHO, I have to be back at work in 11 hours, so I have to go watch reruns of Full House but I promise to post more when I have something that people wanna read about
<3 Elle
PS Sorry you missed gossip girls, Cee. Maybe this is a sign that you should invest in internet for your home so you can watch it online

No comments: